The German Packaging Ordinance imposes a multiple number of obligations on companies in regard to the take-back obligations of packaging placed on the German market – with continuously growing administrative requirements: starting with the definition of packaging subject to licensing obligations and their correct classification ranging to the identification and selection of disposal systems and the final conclusion of a contract, registration and certification.
This complexity requires pronounced market and sector knowledge as well as substantial time and staff resources. NOVENTIZ provides their customers with qualified services and staff. Legally compliant. Pragmatic. Efficient.
Overview of our services:
- Price advantage by quantity bundling
- Selection of ideal disposal systems
- Negotiations with all systems involved including final contract
- Continuous observation, differentiation and evaluation of dual systems and sector-specific solutions
- Full Service: Take-over of the entire reporting procedure, of the correspondence and declaration of completeness
- Handling of payment processes with all systems involved
Are you a producer or distributor of sales packaging? For a non-binding offer please fill out and return our online-questionnaire .