What is Environmental Compliance and what are the challenges?
Around the world, every country has different environmental legislation in place. And as Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) requirements increase, staying compliant can be difficult, complex and expensive. At Noventiz, we use our understanding of global markets, unique reach and specialist tools to make the process easier. Whatever your needs – we can support you end-to-end or help with a specific process.
Why focus on Environmental Compliance?
- The demands of EPR mean regulatory challenges are now more complex
- Failure to comply could lead to financial losses or reputational damage
- To meet obligations internationally and at home, businesses need both global and local insight
- Small businesses need help to understand their compliance obligations
Who are the stakeholders?
- Producers of packaged products, WEEE and batteries
- Producer Responsibility Organizations (PROs) and compliance scheme administrators
- Operations departments
What is our approach?
We can tailor our approach depending on your business needs or the specific legislation in place. This includes supporting you with parts of an application or throughout the whole process as well as completing and submitting documentation. Wherever we run a PRO or Compliance System, we can assist you with:
In different areas, we can also provide: WEEE insurance, brokerage, take-back and recycling solutions, external waste officers and extra customer information.
Our services in the area of environmental compliance
Packaging licensing in Europe
Ready to implement Environmental Compliance solutions?
We are here to help. Just send us a message and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Discover the other Noventiz products at a glance here
In addition to Environmental Compliance, we also offer other product categories.